I am a graphics editor at National Geographic. I report, develop and design interactive graphics and data visualizations for the news. I have previously worked at The Washington Post, the Guardian US and the Associated Press.
- The Science of Hummingbirds
- Do your Congress members support stricter gun control?
- The dramatic rise in state efforts to limit LGBT rights
- A new divide in American death
- Why death rates for white women in rural America are spiking
- 2016 Fatal force: Police shootings investigation
- History through the president’s words
- Holiday cookie generator
- Two Clintons. 41 years. $3 billion.
- The 2016 megadonors
- From ‘dead broke’ to multimillionaires
- Arctic sea-ice melt
- Where carbon emissions are greatest
- Groundhog Day
- Who funds the new Brookings?
- Measuring the midterm turnout gap
- Big money: independent spending swamps congressional races
- Where police forces don't resemble the community